Автор Тема: New Members  (Прочетена 948 пъти)

0 Потребители и 1 Гост преглежда(т) тази тема.

Неактивен Admin

• Administrator
  • Публикации: 174
  • Arrows: +3/-0
    • Профил
New Members
« -: юни 14, 2015, 08:24:23 am »
Hello Hello Hello!

Welcome to MY BOW Forums!
I'm happy to invite all international fans and future members here in our nice little Bulgarian Bow Paradise!

:) We may not be a lot of people but we do love our bows, arrows, quivers and archery.

This is the first topic in this International section as we hope you will take part of it and share your projects with us.

Please note that this forum here is mainly oriented towards NATURAL MATERIALS and we consider modern archery technology boring and off-topic. So I hope you will share our passion for history, tradition as well as wood, horn, sinew, fish glue and raw hide.

"MY BOW World Forums!" is our international section.
And this first topic is to welcome our guests from all around the world.

In this post (New Members) You can present yourself in a way you think is best! But at least mention your Name and favorite style of bows and\or how you become an archer\bowyer.

My name is Boris Petrov. Born in Burgas, Bulgaria I had interest in History of nomadic tribes. One day i figured out that there was a type of bow with amazingly pretty reflex-deflex shape... I fell in love with Hun type bow. And it turned out that my ancestors were using this type of bow as main tool to create our country. Not so much later I found ATARN and many other international sources and forums about bows. :) This is how all started more than 10 years ago...
Later I found a small publication called My Bow. This publication was written by Blackwolf. :) The creator of the forum.
But I'll leave to him to present himself and welcome you!

Greetings to all of you!
Feel welcome and invite fellas bowyers and archers!

Best wishes,
Boris

PS. Currently we have little bit of problems with the hosting so if you want to share some photos, please upload them on other hosting or web gallery \you can use Google Photos, Picasa, Drive, Docs or any other similar service\. Thank you for your understanding guys!
« Последна редакция: юни 14, 2015, 08:27:05 am от Admin »

Неактивен Eric Methven

• Публикации: 4
  • Arrows: +0/-0
    • Профил
Re: New Members
« Отговор #1 -: юни 24, 2015, 12:02:55 am »
Thank you for inviting me Boris.  I'll write a proper introduction just as soon as I translate all the buttons into English.

Eric

Неактивен Admin

• Administrator
  • Публикации: 174
  • Arrows: +3/-0
    • Профил
Re: New Members
« Отговор #2 -: юни 24, 2015, 12:28:43 am »
Hello Eric,
I'm deeply sorry for the inconvenience!

Here is the temporal solution for you and other new members of the My Bow Eu forum.

1. From the menu on top you choose Личен профил
2. From the sub-menu you choose the middle one Потребителски настройки
3. First drop menu is Language selection. Select English.
4. Scroll down and in the last field - type your password.
5. Press the Button.

In these 5 easy steps I think the problem will be solved.

Thanks for the patience!

:) And WELCOME! :)